Independent cottage with its own swimming pool – 10 people – 4 rooms
Beautiful character house with its own swmming pool, 4 bedrooms, 10 people, and an extraordinary panorama over the valley.
This charming former sheep shed is tucked away on a hillside in the countryside, with a 2 acre garden filled with trees and flowers. The cottage is not overlooked, and is bordered by a country lane that leads to a farm and a lovely chapel.
It has been restored in the architectural style of the region, with exposed stone walls, sweet chestnut and oak beams, old tiles and a fireplace.
The Bergerie is 150 sq. m. and can accomodate up to 10 people as it includes:
on the ground floor: a large and bright living-room with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen (dishwasher and washing machine), a sitting area with three sofas, a wood-burning stove, a fireplace and a TV, plus a bedroom with three single beds (incl. 2 uperimposed beds), a bathroom with a bath and separate toilet.
On the first floor you will find two gorgeous double bedrooms, one bedroom with three single beds (incl. 2 uperimposed beds), a washroom with a shower and separate toilet.
The 11m x 5m swimming pool has Roman-style steps and is framed by a wooden deck, with deckchairs. It is enclosed for the safety of our younger guests. The children can also enjoy the swings, slide, sandbox and table tennis table.
The terrace, in a “L” shape of 40 square meters, is situated under a magnificent porch roof and is opened to an extraordinary panorama over the valley. A garden set, a barbecue and canvas chairs will be at your disposal.
Check in is from 5pm and check out before 10am.
Linen is provided free of charge for stays of two nights minimum and towels and tea towels for stays of one week minimum.
Beds are made upon arrival.
The bedding is high standard: slatted base and Bultex mattress.
Free Wifi access (500m from the house)
The mobile phone coverage is good.
Baby equipment available free of charge: cot, high chair, toys, … Baby-sitting is possible at additional cost.
Well-behaved pets are allowed at no additional cost.
Click here to see a recap of all our rates.
|Low Season||High Season||Very High Season|
|the rest of the year||from June 29th to July 20th - from August 17th to 31st||from July 20th to August 17th|
|Bergerie||150 €||1790 €||1990 €|
|Pigeonnier||70 €||840 €||980 €|
|Périgourdin||80 €||840 €||980 €|
|Figuier||80 €||750 €||890 €|
|Tonnelle||80 €||750 €||890 €|
|Fournil||55 €||535 €||595 €|
|per night||per week||per week|
- special nights : weekend and bank holidays from April 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to October 31st, +45€ per night
- the tourist tax : owed to the local administration sums up to 2.5% of the rental cost, per night and per person (disregarding the accommodation tax, total number of nights booked, or number of occupants), with a price cap of 1.60€ per adult (+18 years old) and per nights.
- A deposit of 30% is requested upon reservation (cheque or bank transfer made out to “SARL Bonvalot” please)
- the balance upon arrival
- a damage deposit of 450 euros is also requested, which will be returned upon departure.
- if you do not wish to clean the place yourselves: Cleaning fees of 100 €.